The first and long-standing coworking space in Brooklyn! Formerly in Williamsburg, we've moved to the Greenpoint waterfront. No-Space is a 1500 sq. ft space in an old renovated factory building. Desks are $200 for a 5 ft. desk or $300/month for a large 8 feet long desk. Both options have built-in shelving and storage. Rent solo or share with a friend. Wifi and utilities included.
* CUSTOM-DESIGN: space was custom-designed and built by architect/artists using reclaimed materials. There are original wood floors, exposed brick, old beams, and natural light.
* HUGE DESK AREA: There are 10 total desks in the space. 5 ft. and 8 ft. options, lots of room! Bookshelves and storage are built in to each desk. Desks are separated by a divider that allows light through. Not full-on cubicles, but separated enough to block sound and allow for a focused environment.
* KITCHEN AND LOUNGE: lounge area by the back window with a couch, coffee table, kitchenette (fridge, toaster oven, microwave, etc.), and a printing/scanning station.
* CONFERENCE ROOM: There's a conference room in the front that can be used for meetings or events. We have a sound system, projector, and screen.
* 24/7 ACCESS: 24/7 access and a key card for the elevator.
* AFFORDABLE: Wifi and utilities included in the cost of the rental. And your rent is a tax write-off, the space is run by Not An Alternative, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Rent it solo or share with a friend. Don't have anyone to share with? Get in touch, we might be able to find someone for you.
* CREATIVE ENVIRONMENT: share space with video/film editors, architect/artists, web developers, designer/animators, academics, and activists. Community-oriented, in a building filled with artist studios.
* LOCATION: 15 minute walk to the Bedford L; 5 minute walk to the Greenpoint G; two blocks to the water taxi. Next to Greenpoint's Franklin St where you'll find cafes, bookstores, bars, restaurants and shops. Next door to the newly redesigned Transmitter Park on the water.